Bobby B. Barabbas (Manager) Oct 8, 2015 16:49:56 GMT -6
Post by THE MANLIEST MAN ON THE PLANET on Oct 8, 2015 16:49:56 GMT -6
Bobby B. Barabbas
Twitter Handle (if applicable): @barrabastheson
-1. People aren't quite sure what to think of him, so it leaves the fans unsure to his motives.
Poets of the Fall - Choice Millionaire
Entrance Description: TBC
Handsome, slim and hairy. A piercing gaze and a twisted smile.
Not a wrestler, but is seen at ringside generally wearing jeans, dark shirt and a leather trenchcoat.
Charismatic and twisted mouthpiece. Can he be trusted?
List up to three strengths of your character; they can be in-ring related, personality related, whatever you think helps define your character:
1. Salesman - What you just heard? You bought it. For double the price.
2. Sacrificial Lamb - Will sacrifice himself to save his clients
3. Former Deathmatch Specialist.
List up to three weaknesses of your character:
1. Sacrificial Lamb - Will sacrifice himself to save his clients
2. Forced Into Early Retirement Due To Injury
3. Retirement Irritates Him
An infamous underground deathmatch specialist, he was forced into early retirement due to not only the injuries he received in his bloody and illegal matches, but also due to backstage beatdowns he received from the jealous 'old timers' who he replaced on the card. The injuries took their toll, forcing him out of the game. After a year of wallowing in hiding, he emerged having found his voice, channelling everything into elevating his clients to levels where he was never allowed to reach. By any means necessary.
1. Free Barabbas - Running Tornado Double Arm DDT
2. Any Weapons Shot
3. Paschal Pardon- Mandible Claw (Sometimes using Chloroform)