Brendan Samuels Mar 1, 2015 13:49:05 GMT -6
Post by THE MANLIEST MAN ON THE PLANET on Mar 1, 2015 13:49:05 GMT -6
Name: “The Navigator” Brendan Samuels
Twitter Handle (if applicable): BS_Navigator
Hometown: Cobh, County Cork, Ireland
Years Experience: 7
Like his younger brother, nothing much is known about his feelings or allegiances. His cold exterior masking his true intentions.
Entrance Music: “Ghost of the Navigator" - Iron Maiden
“Ghost of the Navigator" by Iron Maiden blasts over the PA, as Brendan Samuels paces out from the back, ignoring the crowd as he marches on down the ramp. He rolls into the ring, remaining on one knee as he utters a prayer under his breath before looking skywards. Using the ropes to help him up, he finally stands, pulling on the ropes to test them before waiting for the match to begin.
Physical Appearance: Picbase is Luke Arnold, yet taller and more well-built.
Ring Attire: Wear short black tights, with a sea blue Nautical Star printed on the right thigh. Black boots, with sea blue laces.
Gimmick: Mysterious Sailor
Personality: Whilst his brother is more ‘devil may care’, Brendan is more of a determined iceman.
List up to three strengths of your character; they can be in-ring related, personality related, whatever you think helps define your character:
1. Iceman – Brendan never lets on what he is feeling or thinking during a match, and opponents find him almost impossible to read or predict.
2. Part Of A Crew: Brendan is at his strongest when tagging with his brother. Bren is calm and collected, gaining more focus when alongside his reckless sibling. They are a powerful tag team.
3. The Navigator – Brendan always seems to know where he is going, and what he is doing and where it will lead. His air of control is unmatched.
List up to three weaknesses of your character:
1. Speed Assault: Brendan prefers a slow paced, calculated approach to his matches. Against a tested high flyer, he struggles.
2. Part Of A Crew: Without his brother fiery and speedy offence, Brendan's style is a lot more ineffectual. He is not as strong a solo competitor as he is a tag wrestler.
3. Improvisation: He’s the man with a plan, but not all plans go off without a hitch. If there is outside interference or a distraction, this could greatly harm him. He likes everything planned to a tee, any changes he struggles with.
Athletic Background: Learned to sail from a young age, and an infrequent wrestler over the past seven years.
Biography: As fitting the brothers' mystery status, this will be revealed gradually through RPs. All that's known is that they're Irish Sailors who've had some reasonable levels of success on the European underground wrestling scene.
Wrestling Style: Technician, specializing in suplexes and breakers.
1. Mac Lir - Millennium Suplex (Cross Wing Chickenwing Suplex)
2. Absolute Bearing – Crossface Chicken Wing Cross-Legged STF
1. Poseidon’s Trident - Pointed Double Elbow Drop
2. Immram Buster - Slingshot Brainbuster
3. Fisherman's Suplex
4. Release Powerbomb On The Apron
Regular Moves You don't need to fill out all the slots for moves.
1. Back body drop
2. Backhand chop
3. Cross armbreaker
4. Dragon screw
5. Forearm smash
6. Crooked arm lariat
7. Belly to back suplex
8. Bridging Northern Lights
9. Bridging / Release / Rolling German Suplex
10. Hanging Vertical Suplex (Sometimes from the top)
11. Snap Suplex
12. Pendulum backbreaker
14. Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker
15. Crossface Chickenwing (Transition into finisher)